As well as the chance to greatly develop your career, we offer a substantial and highly competitive benefit scheme. We believe strongly in investing in our people.
When you become part of The Dorchester, we do everything we can to keep you happy, secure and motivated. This means providing among the best salaries and working conditions in the hotel industry - and second to none in London. Our benefits are designed to look after every aspect of your welfare:
- Your meals are free here whilst on duty in our employee restaurant, Chesters.
- Your uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- You receive four weeks’ holiday a year, which increases with service.
- We offer you a loan to help you buy a season ticket for travel to and from work.
- You will be offered the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme. This gives you full entitlement from the date you start. The scheme includes permanent health insurance.
- You can take advantage of our health care benefits, including access to our Occupational Health Advisor, eye tests discount for VDU users, or visit the chiropodist and osteopath services we provide all of our employees.
- You will have the opportunity to take up our discounted corporate memberships of a local health club.
- You may take up the option of our Childcare Voucher Scheme.